Sunday, January 30, 2011

What is it?

I want to pose a question to you out there that are reading my blog. What makes us, as women want to be mothers and what is so great about children?

Many of us have had the desire to be mothers since we were old enough to carry around a baby doll. I know that for me that is how I was and I was always taking care of something. I have my own thoughts about this question and will talk about them late this week but I want to give you a chance to think about your reason behind being a mother and taking care of children.

1 comment:

  1. Kaleen, we were created by the good Lord Almighty with the yearnings to become mothers. Thats why we have been given these nurturing instincts. I have heard some women say however that they do not want children. Probably it was something tragic that happened to them, why they no longer possess these instincts. I dont know.

    ReplyDelete