Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Beginning!

Today is the start of a great adventure! I am going to post everyday in 2011 about different thoughts and experiences I have had and will have while traveling though this journey of infertility. I know that this is a big task to take on but I also know that I want to share what I have learned with others. I know one of the biggest things that has helped me is to know that I am not alone! I’m not the only one who’s biggest wish is to be able to have children and that wish has not been fulfilled yet.
I like many of you, growing up all I wanted to be was a mom. After getting married, we waited about 6 months before we felt like the time was right to start trying to have children. I thought that in a couple of months we would get pregnant and then 9 months later I would be a mom. Well obviously that plan didn’t work out because here I am five years later writing a blog about infertility. Although I still want to be a mom, this trial has given me the opportunity to grow and become a much better and stronger person. I wouldn’t take back everything that I have learned and the people I have met along this trail.

This blog will not be perfect, I am sure there will be misspellings and grammatical errors. There will also be some posts that are really long, where others will be really short. This blog will be from the heart and the purpose is to share my story, what I have learned, to help others, and share my testimony of Christ’s love for each of us.

I hope you are all having a wonderful New Year’s Day and that you don’t hesitate to share this blog with someone you love who could benefit from the words that will be shared here.

Love

Kaleen Nelson

1 comment:

  1. Hey welcome to the Blog World and I am looking forward to your postings and interacting with you. All the best on this journey.

    ReplyDelete