Sunday, August 28, 2011

Using your infertility

One of the things about infertility is once you have shared with others that you are having a hard time conceiving, it opens the doors for a lot of questions. People are curious about what they don’t know and if open, they may not hesitate to ask those questions.

This also opens the door to sharing your religion and beliefs with others in a way that is non-confrontational. I know for me, my faith is very much so a part of my infertility story and without my faith I would not be where I am today.

By being willing to share your story of infertility and including how faith can has helped, you can help other draw closer to Jesus Christ and understand his love for each of us.

My challenge for you, the next time you share your infertility story, don’t forget to include how your faith has helped you.


No comments:

Post a Comment