Thursday, August 18, 2011

Scripture of the day


My thought today is a scripture that helps me with most situations:

Alma 34:39-41

39 Yea, and I also aexhort you, my brethren, that ye be watchful unto prayer continually, that ye may not be led away by thectemptations of the devil, that he may not overpower you, that ye may not become his subjects at the last day; for behold, he rewardeth you dno good thing.

40 And now my beloved brethren, I would exhort you to haveapatience, and that ye bear with all manner of bafflictions; that ye do not crevile against those who do cast you out because of yourdexceeding poverty, lest ye become sinners like unto them;

41 But that ye have apatience, and bear with those bafflictions, with a firm hope that ye shall one day rest from all your afflictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment