Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Taking a break

I hope I did not offend anybody from last night’s post, I really did write what I did in hopes of triggering those readers to take preventive measures.
My thought tonight is short and sweet and moves in a different direction from what I wrote last night.  Although we do need to be aware that we are not just letting things pass us by, I also know that taking things easy and taking a big breath every once in a while allows us to be able to face the day once our break is over.  
One person I heard said that when they needed to take a break, they went to Hawaii.  I’m not saying anybody needs to go to Hawaii when they feel overstressed, but I would recommend that each person find one thing in which they can relax and release the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment