Monday, August 8, 2011

Journaling


Keeping a journal is a great way to be able to vent your feelings. This can be kept as a private journal or you can write it for posterity’s sake. I would recommend that you write it only as a private journal. The reason I say this is because this journal is for you, this is your place to let all your feelings out and if you are writing for your posterity, you may be hesitant to let out what you are really feeling.

You can make this journal as elaborate or as simple as you want. For me when I need to vent I simply get on my computer and make a new word document. Right now since it is only my husband I’m not afraid of anyone else reading it. Also if I write something that I may not want anyone else to read, I can later come back and delete the file. Find out what you are comfortable with because the more comfortable you are, the easier it will be for you to express your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment