Sunday, May 1, 2011

You are not alone


This week I would like to expound on the principle of finding support. This is something that truly is a magnificent way of finding healing and hope. Poor Robert, after about 8 months of trying to get pregnant, I was crying every other night about the fact that I felt broke, I felt alone, and I felt like what I really wanted wasn’t ever going to come. The problem with this last part was that all I could think about was me and how much pain I was in.

It wasn’t until I started attending the support group, which the sister I mentioned on Friday started, that I started to understand that this trail wasn’t just about me and I wasn’t going through it alone. Can is say that again, WE ARE NOT ALONE!!!

It is through the support of others that our burdens can be made light. I know that reaching out and admitting that something is going on can be very difficult but it makes the difference between be bitter or finding joy in our struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment