Monday, May 2, 2011

The Support of a Mother

One of the first places any of us will go when we are having a hard time is to our family. Especially as women when looking for advice, it is very common to turn to our mothers for support and guidance. I will be the first to admit that our mothers may not know exactly what we are going through and at times they may be a bit frustrating with their questions or comments, but they understand that pure desire of wanting to have children. They have all been there.

I think the best thing about talking to my mom is that I know she cares about me and although she may not exactly understand what I am going through, I will always be her child and she loves me no matter how many grandchildren I give her. I also know that through this experience she has learned from me as much as I have learned from her. We can grow together in this trial and not apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment