Friday, March 4, 2011

A special day

Today is my wonderful husband’s birthday and as I write this he is a few hundred miles away. Although we weren’t able to spend his actual birthday together we were able to celebrate yesterday. But as I sit here I can’t help but think of all the wonderful times that we have had together: all the tearful, the fearful, the joyful and total blissful moments.

It’s those times that have helped us grow together as a couple and although we are not perfect and have our normal couple issues, the love we have for each other is undeniable and unshakeable. I am so very grateful for my husband and I’m grateful for all 28 years of his life because those years have made him the man he is today. Happy birthday sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday to your husband and I am praying and believing that one day soon, you will have a little addition, to share in this undeniable and unshakeable love that you have for each other.

    ReplyDelete