Friday, March 11, 2011

Music!


Music in an amazing phenomenon! Music has the possibility of evoking every emotion humanly possible. There have been times where music has brought me to my knees, tears freely falling. At other times, it has caused me to dance around like a crazy person in a state of pure happiness. One of the greatest things about music is that it can touch a soul where word may not be enough.

Throughout my journey of infertility, music has helped to lift a soul torn with grief and to help communicate a greater message then I could have ever received alone. I feel like there were times and are times, when my mind wouldn’t allow the feelings of peace and hope to bring comfort, but music was able to penetrate those walls and touch my souls.

I’m grateful for a God that has such mercy on his children, to create a medium that could bring peace at time when the stubbornness of the natural man can hinder that peace. When on the journey of infertility, don’t forget to open your heart to the music that is all around you because you never know when it will help heal your soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment