Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Favorite

I too love our date nights! Like Robert said, it really is our time to talk and get to spend time together. It is the time that we take out of our busy lives to just focus on each other.

My favorite dates are the ones that are a bit more spontaneous and not planned out. One of my favorite dates was we decided to just go shoot some hoops. We ended up shooting around, playing a little one on one, flirted, and we also had a really good chance to talk about what was going on in our lives. We really like sports and it was a time where we could do something we enjoyed but there wasn’t any pressure to be anywhere or have things planned.

I think one of the things that I like best about date time is that I get to spend time to get to know my husband. Something that makes me really sad is when I hear about a couple getting divorced because they feel like they changed and grew apart. Dating is a simple way to help couples continue to get to know each other as they do change. We are human and we are in a constant state of change. As we learn, we grow, and we define who we are. We do however; have to make sure that we grow together instead of apart.

I am so grateful for my husband and I look forward to growing old with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment