Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A thought from Robert


I obviously don’t feel the same way as my wife regarding infertility because I’m never going to be the one that could or could not become pregnant (thank goodness ). At the same time, I can probably say that most males want to be a father someday as well, of which I am definitely one of them. The thought of being able to have my own son or daughter to take care of and call my own is something that I strive for, so yes there is some anxiousness of me also wanting my wife to become pregnant someday.

On the other hand, we’ve been very blessed in our lives to be able to be there for family members and friends, in instances that may not have happened had we had children at the time. Therefore, although it is always a dream for my wife and I to have children and a large family, as long as we continue to try to be instruments in the Lord’s hands and fulfill His will, what’s supposed to happen will happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment