Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Savior and my King

Tomorrow is Easter and I am so very grateful for a wonderful brother who so selflessly sacrificed his life so that I could be forgiven of my sins! Because of his suffering he completely and fully understands the trials and the pain that come from this life. He has been there to carry me when I could walk no further on my own. He understands me better than anyone and I feel his love penetrating my life every day. It is to him that I will be eternally grateful for and am glad that I live in a time where I am free to worship him.

Christ has truly been there through for me though some of the darkest times of my life. Infertility has been a trial that he has and still does guild me through. One of the hardest things is to have a dream not come to fruition when you have been dreaming about it your whole life. I do assure you though that through Christ, peace can be found. He is there, he understands, and he loves each and every one of us more then we can humanly comprehend.

I know that Christ lives and the he is there for us anytime that we need him; we just have to open the door and let him in. I am grateful for the relationship that I have had the opportunity to develop with him, it is very personal, is something that I rely very much upon, and something that has shaped who I am.

Please reach out to him if you are feeling low and lonely. Please reach out to him and share your joys. I promise that if you let him into your heart you will find healing and understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment