Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gratitude

My heart is full of emotions today, and it is days like today that I am so very grateful that I have a father in heaven that I can pour my soul out to. I am so very grateful that he listens to me and understands my feelings, even better than I do my self. I am grateful for the tender mercies that the lord offers me on a daily and sometime hourly basis. I know that he has a plan for me and Robert and that this trial will/has brought about some intense emotions but all of this will be worth it when down the road we hold our precious little ones in our arms.


PS. Thank you for all your support and all you do! I appreciate all your comments and for following me through this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying your blog. I love your attitude, spirituality, & writing style.

    I have wanted to tell you this for a bit but needed the right time. It's here. ;)

    My sister & brother-in-law were married for 11 years before they adopted Dylan. Shortly after they adopted Dylan, to their surprise, she got pregnant with Damon. The a few years later she got pregnant again with Savannah. Then a few years after that she got pregnant with Sierra. While she was pregnant with Sierra they took in their 12 yr. old nephew Max to raise as their own. So after 11 yrs. of not having any children within 6 or 7 years they had 5 kids. They were a bit overwhelmed but delighted to finally have their family and feel complete.

    THEN...they accidentally got pregnant with Cheyenne who is 4 months old. :) They say they are done with six. 3 girls & 3 boys...who knows.

    Like you said, "all of this will be worth it when down the road we hold our precious little ones in our arms." AMEN to that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! That is a wonderful story about your sister! I really appreciate your support and it is wonderful to know that I am not alone. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete