Sunday, October 30, 2011

A scripture a day keeps the devil away...

As the year is starting to wind down and we only have 9 more weeks till the end of the year, I would like to take this week to share some scriptures from the Bible and from the Book of Mormon that have helped me through this journey of infertility. A lot has been said on here about spirituality and I am a firm believer that the Lord has plan for each and every one of us and that if we want to speak to the Lord we pray but if we want the lord to speak to us we read his holy word in the scriptures.

I would like to give you all a challenge this week to make a list of your favorite scriptures so that way you can reference them at any time you may need that little extra spiritual boost. Just write one day per day this week and then keep the list in a place that is easy to be referenced.  

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful idea--I look forward to reading them! I have some blog awards that I would like to pass along to you--would you please stop by On a Stampage and honor me by accepting them? I'd appreciate seeing you there! :)

    ReplyDelete