Saturday, October 22, 2011

Emotions are delicate

Something that has to be realized when dealing with any kind of emotion is to recognize that our emotions can be delicate and fragile at times and then as solid as a rock at other times.  Emotions are funning things and they can act up at any time, without warning and without mercy.

Be strong! Be valiant! Be grateful! This journey may feel like there is not an end in sight but there is an end and it will be glorious, we just have to hold on a little bit longer!

2 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome to NOBH! Thank you for linking up! Great advice here on emotions, so true! Your blog here is beautiful and with so many struggling with infertility, I'm sure it's a great resource/support. Thanks again for joining NOBH! Have a blessed day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I will wake up one day and feel so strong and have that attitude, and then halfway through the day I will just burst into tears. It's so hard! I know that it's my hormones as well as my emotions, but that doesn't always help. You know what does? Knowing that others, like YOU, are struggling and can understand the way I feel! :) Thanks for all you do! :)

    ReplyDelete