Sunday, June 12, 2011

The next step

Now that we know the history behind infertility, we’ve set our goals, we’ve started learn more about our bodies, have figured out our insurance, visited the doctor, completed our spiritual/emotional check up, and have found our support groups, it is now time to learn start getting tested and trying new treatments.

This month is going to be dedicated to talking about the different options with treatments, different prognosis, and what that means when it boils down to infertility. If there is anything that you would like me to talk about please don’t hesitate to ask!

I want to let you know that I am not a doctor and that all this information either comes from research that I have done or from things I have experience myself. I will be posting any references used at the bottom of each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment