Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A little Crazy!

When dealing with infertility I feel like at times that I am going a bit crazy with all the procedures, the different possibilities, the waiting and having to be patient. It can be nerve racking! A couple of years when this song came out I felt that it was very fitting for where I was at with our infertility treatments.

We had just started taking clomid and I think Robert probably thought that I was crazy because of all my hormonal changes and mood swings and I thought that I was going to go crazy because of all the hot flashes and the negative pregnancy test.

This song “Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley came a time that I needed a song with a good beat and something I could release some energy on by singing it at the top of my lungs.


So the quality of this video and the version of the song wasn't what I hoping for but I think it till give an ok impression of this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment