Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Family

Families are amazing! Can I just say that! I really love my family and even though there are times that we disagree, we fight, and we just don’t understand each other, there are more times where we laugh, we share our joys and pains, and we truly feel the closeness, love, and the togetherness of a family.

I think another reason that we yearn to have children is because we want to create a family of our own. It is through families and those close family relationships that we feel the strongest connections of belonging. Our families, whether we like them or not, have shaped us into the people we are today and they have influenced us in ways that we can’t even possible fathom.

I know that it is part of the creators plan for us to have children and to have those most precious family relationships. It is something that is deeply rooted in us and is righteous desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment