Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Charting

When I started charting my BBT, I found out that I wasn’t ovulating every month but actually every other month. Plus it helped me see what was going on with my cycles. When we hit our one year mark I was able to take my charts and show the doctor what was going on.

Growing up I knew that there was something wrong with my cycles but I didn’t know what was wrong. My cycles were all over the place and there were some months where I would only have a couple weeks between bleeding or I might not stop bleeding for a whole month. As I got older, my cycles continued to be all over the map and some months they were short and other times it was long.

While charting I was able to see exact dates and times of when I was bleeding and when I wasn’t. It also helped me determine when my cycles were starting and when they were finishing. All of which has been helpful in the diagnostic process.

When charting your BBT, make sure that you keep track of when your period starts, when it ends, how heavy it is, and any symptoms you are feeling during the month. Another important fact of keeping track of this is charting is you will become more aware of what your body is telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment