Saturday, September 10, 2011

My experience

I have taken clomid a total of 9 different months and for me each month resulted in the same result. For the first 6 months I took it, we didn’t know that I had underlying conditions that would make it hard for me to get pregnant. I think the worst thing about being on clomid was the heat flashes and how sore my breasts would get after ovulating.

Some of the benefits for me though is it did help me to ovulate and when I was on it, my cycle was regulated.

Now my husband might have a different story about how I handled the mood swings and our doctor told Robert that he would need a football helmet to deal with my mood swings. I think the biggest thing is to just have open communication and patience with each other, as you figure out how it will affect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment