Thursday, September 29, 2011

Eternal Family Unions Bring the Greatest Happiness

In light of our anniversary, what is more fitting then a quote about marriage? I am so grateful for being blessed with such a compatible spouse. He compliments me perfectly and I am so very blessed to have him in my life. Marriage is such a blessing and it is through our marriage, we have grown to be the people we are today. Happy anniversary sweetheart and I look forward to many more years. I whole heartedly agree with this following quote from Elder Nelson:

Eternal Family Unions Bring the Greatest Happiness

"Brethren and sisters, material possessions and honors of the world do not endure. But your union as wife, husband, and family can. The only duration of family life that satisfies the loftiest longings of the human soul is forever. No sacrifice is too great to have the blessings of an eternal marriage. To qualify, one needs only to deny oneself of ungodliness and honor the ordinances of the temple. By making and keeping sacred temple covenants, we evidence our love for God, for our companion, and our real regard for our posterity—even those yet unborn. Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life."

1 comment:

  1. That quote is just lovely. I feel blessed to have my eternal companion, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete